Yeah ngam-ngam enough for your curry. I always don't know what to do with my 1-2 lady fingers as i don't cook curry, but am always proud to show them to my husband haha.
Curry over the weekend with veggies right from the garden....Good thinking. Huh, something everyone can talk about while enjoying curry. Probably you will be asked to grow more and more veggie... haha.
Yeah ngam-ngam enough for your curry. I always don't know what to do with my 1-2 lady fingers as i don't cook curry, but am always proud to show them to my husband haha.
ReplyDeletePerfect! Just the right quantity. No need to buy a few of this and a few of that. Your chillies still growing? I thought you were about to lose it...
ReplyDeleteGreat harvest! Love your tomatoes! What curry are you cooking? Chicken, fish, veggie? Must be really good with garden fresh veggies!
ReplyDeletePerfect ingredient for curry. Have not eaten lady fingers for months now. You have many variety of vegetable to harvest in your garden.
ReplyDeleteKudos Malar! I wish my garden has a harvest like yours. No need to go market. Happy cooking and eating :-D
ReplyDeleteFish curry or asam pedas will be great with those harvest Malar!
ReplyDeleteCurry over the weekend with veggies right from the garden....Good thinking. Huh, something everyone can talk about while enjoying curry. Probably you will be asked to grow more and more veggie... haha.
ReplyDeleteI can smell your curry though it is not yet cooked.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, perhaps it is time for us to cook some curry as well... nice harvest...
ReplyDeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by to let you know that I have extended an award to you. Please do come over and pick it up when you can. Thank you!
It's a good harvest, Malar! The thought of your curry with these fresh ingredients make my mouth water.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, i've extended an award for you, please feel free to pick it up when you're free. Happy holiday and Gong Xi Fa Chai!!
ReplyDeleteMilka & Kitchen Flavour: I shall drop by your blog soon. My internet connection is having problem...
ReplyDeleteDear All,
I made a delicious fish kari with the harvest! Home grown vegetables really taste good!
Nice harvest! Glad to hear that someone else is growing their vegetables. :)
ReplyDelete