Bayam or Spinach have emerge from seeds that i sowed 2 weeks back. . The torrential rain 2 weeks ago might have shifted all the seeds to the right side of the pot.
I like to cook my bayam with anchovies. It taste good that way. Indians use to make curry by mashing the leaves and mix it with dhall! Bayam is full of iron! How you would cook your Spinach?
I love mine with garlic, sesame oil and a bit of soy sauce.
ReplyDeleteI cook that way too. Sometimes I saute garlic with butter than spinach. I am forbidden to eat bayam during pantang.
ReplyDeleteI like mine with some chicken soup!
ReplyDeleteI planted a lot but gave them all away. Because i don't know how to cook them! LOL.
ReplyDeleteBayam is either fried or soup..... they are so soft that we dont have to bite....
ReplyDeleteThe rain cause my seeds to do that too. Seedlings often move and settle to the side of pot... it's fun to watch them surviving the move he he... Hope this pot of spinach will grow well for you. I love spinach!
ReplyDeleteYour vege garden is doing fine now.
ReplyDelete