It's a shame there aren't more fruit. It will grow larger next year and maybe not be attacked and you'll get more.Cher Sunray Gardens
Limes, mmm. Bring on the G&Ts!
At least you got two! I hope you enjoy them - they look beautiful.
Malar, your limes look so pretty. Next year your tree will be bigger and as Sunray Gardens says, will bear more fruit and not be so sadly attacked by caterpillars.
Enjoy your limes, Malar! I have pulled out my lime plant, it has not been growing at all. Need to buy a new pot of lime soon!
My lemon tree has only one fruit...
Sunray: Hope i can harvest more next time!Suburban: only 2 limes... hahaha..Holley: They do look good! I hope to harvest more next time!Egretta: I hope so! ;)kitchen flavour: I think my is growing so slow too...;(Lrong: We are facing same problem! Let's hope for good harvest next time around!
It's a shame there aren't more fruit. It will grow larger next year and maybe not be attacked and you'll get more.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Limes, mmm. Bring on the G&Ts!
ReplyDeleteAt least you got two! I hope you enjoy them - they look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMalar, your limes look so pretty. Next year your tree will be bigger and as Sunray Gardens says, will bear more fruit and not be so sadly attacked by caterpillars.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your limes, Malar! I have pulled out my lime plant, it has not been growing at all. Need to buy a new pot of lime soon!
ReplyDeleteMy lemon tree has only one fruit...
ReplyDeleteSunray: Hope i can harvest more next time!
ReplyDeleteSuburban: only 2 limes... hahaha..
Holley: They do look good! I hope to harvest more next time!
Egretta: I hope so! ;)
kitchen flavour: I think my is growing so slow too...;(
Lrong: We are facing same problem! Let's hope for good harvest next time around!