This Holy basil was a gift for me in the midst of me searching for it! You can read about it in Holy basil label on how i got it.
At first i was so careful with them. Every time I pluck their leaves I will check only for the bigger leaves, I make sure I water , do weeding, etc. This Holy Basil was growing with Butter daisy but look at how it had conquered the whole bed for itself! Besides I can see many young seedling around my garden. I think it's invasive plant to some extend! However, for the whole goodness it has, I don't mind the invasion!
Oh... yummy yummy yummy!
ReplyDeleteWith so much basil, can you stir fry them as vege in addition to using basil as a herb for seasoning?
ReplyDeleteYou have so many volunteer plants in your garden. A very loving home since none of the plants wants to leave you. Basil is growing so slowly here with cold night still.
ReplyDeleteHow do you use the holy basil?
ReplyDelete