Friday, November 18, 2011

The little Seedling of Pak Choy

I make sure I have continuous supply of green leaf vegetable at least for my weekend cooking. All gardening activities was neglected for almost 1-1/2 months and I'm end up with little vegetable to harvest. Past 2 weeks i have been putting my hand in garden again.



I transplanted Pak Choy Seedling which have true leaves ready ! Some of them fail to continue growing. May be I have disturb their main root. Other still adjusting to new place under the sun!

7 comments:

  1. Hope they will grow well! I have lots to do in my garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a target.

    Hope that they will corporate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snails (tiny and big ones) love this vege a lot. My friend always complain to me about her patch of pak choy. Those tiny pieces of eggshells will definitely help to keep them away. But still beware of them. I hope you will plenty of pak choy soon :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunray
    Lotus leaf
    Lrong

    Thanks!

    Kitchen flavour: I read your post on the dog! Really cute!

    rainfield: Hope so! hahahha...

    Stephanie: I have a lot of grasshoppers as pest!

    ReplyDelete