Friday, November 4, 2011

Lemon or lime?


This is another plant i grow from seed. It's not intentionally grown actually..... As usual i use to throw many kitchen waste to the compose area. I think i have thrown some lime or lemon seeds too.

I'm not sure if it's lemon or lime but i transplanted it to the bed together with Indian Borage. There are many other plants too like weeds and self seeded Amaranth @ Bayam. It reminds me that there are a lot of weeding need to be done! 



Anyway, The lime /  lemon seems to grow happily. It has thorns on the branches. Green little grasshoppers love the leaves.  Anyone know whether it's lime or lemon?

  

9 comments:

  1. I don't know but it's always nice to see something grow that you didn't expect.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The leaves so green and nice :-D For me, I think it's a lime plant. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find caterpillars on this plant.

    And is my delight to shoot them, with my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lime to me. The plant so healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sometimes confused too by these two citruses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MKZ: I think it's hardy as i seldom care for it!

    Melanie
    Stephanie
    Orchid

    Thanks for identifying it for me!


    Sunray: It's a pleasant suprise for me!

    Lrong: I get confuse with the plant! They look somilar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Limau nipis, limau kasturi or whatever limau, wait for the fruits and see if it is a surprise, haha.

    ReplyDelete