Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pink Hibiscus

A year ago this pink hibiscus shrub was so small. After a year look at how big it is now! It's almost reaching the sky! hahhaa......


It has over grown without any pruning i guess. I just finishing re-potting some plants so the area look so messy.



I haven't done any pruning since i like to see them flowering profusely at height! Hibiscus can be grown from cuttings so I think i should try to propagate this plant!

5 comments:

  1. We have an hibiscus this colour as a pot plant. Some of the flowers are a reddish colour in the centre. This type of hibiscus wouldn't grow outside for us but we do have hardier varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tall giving you some privacy from people passing by. Pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a pretty one, too. I hope your cuttings work well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue: Hibiscus do well in pot too! They really add colour to the garden!

    MKZ: Kind of natural "benteng" too! hahahha...

    Holley: They do have a lovely colours. I will propagate them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hibiscus look quite elegant at that corner withoug prunning. I like this shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete