I have a sweet surprise long time back but keep hold until today to tell you all.
I use to eat mangoes and throw the seeds into my garden and amazingly one of the seed germinated! It looks very fragile at first that i thought it won't make it but somehow it made to this height! This is my mango plant from seed! I don't remember the variety as i have thrown a few of them!
I planted it outside my house and it seems to enjoy this place! I never planted fruit plants from seeds all this while. All the plant was bought from nursery.
I use to eat mangoes and throw the seeds into my garden and amazingly one of the seed germinated! It looks very fragile at first that i thought it won't make it but somehow it made to this height! This is my mango plant from seed! I don't remember the variety as i have thrown a few of them!
I planted it outside my house and it seems to enjoy this place! I never planted fruit plants from seeds all this while. All the plant was bought from nursery.
Well this one sure has grown for you.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Kinda of healthy looking plant although this is a high risk gambling when growing fruits tree from seeds. I hope the mango will be delicious as its mother plant.
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing!!! I didn't know you can grow mangoes from seed cos the seed is so HUG! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteSunray: I hope so! hahaha....
ReplyDeleteI Wong: I hope it will be delicios too!
OKC: Actually i just throw them so that it will become compose for vegetable bed but one of it germinated! Very strange for me too!
You feel very satisfied growing from seeds when you reap the rewards later.
ReplyDeleteThis mango tree seem to be enjoying its place in the sun. Good luck with the harvest soon!
ReplyDelete