I have done a lot of weeding and add fertilizer to most of my plants. Things look better now. Many flowers are blooming but many delicate flowers are drenched by heavy rain almost every other day!
For more flower blooming around the world please feel free to visit may dreams gardens
| Plumeria |
| Portulaca |
| I'm not sure of this yellow flower. Is this Tunera? The flower have been drenched by rain though! |
| Cape Honeysuckle |
| Bougainvillea |
| Costus |
| Periwinkle |
For more flower blooming around the world please feel free to visit may dreams gardens
So many blooms and all so lovely.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Goldenray Yorkies
A beautiful presentation for GBBD. Bougainvillea is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteI know the yellow flower name from a laman magazine named "lidah kucing"
ReplyDeletenot yet googled and find the actual English name.
Your garden looks well maintained.
Very pretty shot of the plumeria...
ReplyDeleteLovely, all of it.
ReplyDeleteFrost turned my Periwinkles black. I pulled most of them in anticipation so I would not see that.
Th yellow flower is just stunning, whatever its name is. I have the same plumeria here, the Hammerhead Frangipani, but no flowers so far this season. Hope my new bougainvillea does as well as yours.
ReplyDeleteI love plumeria--what a gorgeous photo! It's a nasty, dreary day here in Upstate SC, but your blooms provided a great escape. Thanks for sharing! Happy GBBD!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post...just lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love that portulaca and the plumeria! I really want to try growing that again.
ReplyDeleteYour yellow flower is Turnera ulmifolia (Yellow Alder).
ReplyDelete