Friday, December 23, 2011

balsam & Festive wishes!

During my childhood, Balsam plant was very popular. Most of the house garden have them and they self seeds everywhere so easily. Now i seldom see them.


I grow balsam for their pretty flowers and for the medical function they have! Last week i prepared a new place for them and transplanted most of them. 2 of them are left at my vegetable bed area as they are outside the brick. I will show to you once i completed the area. Do you grow Balsam?

Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my Christian Bloggers!  Hope you enjoy your day with your loved one!

8 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty plant. I don't grow it and am not adding anything now but flowering shrubs, but it sure looks good.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I would love to have them in our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a while ago now I grew balsam from seed as a pot plant - thinking of it I haven't seen the seed around for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your balsam is really pretty! I only grow it for ornamental reason. I don't think the balsams are still growing well in my garden now. Thanks for your wishes for the festive season. You have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Although I've heard of this plant, I'm not sure I've ever seen it in person. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, balsam is a page in childhood days. And they put balsam in textbooks on flowers, and dispersion of seeds. We will soon germinate balsam seeds to add colour to the new garden... (originally your own giveaway)... Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very christmas-y plant perfect for the holidays!

    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.. what medicinal value does balsam have?

    ReplyDelete