Pak Choi never does well for me,
Looks very healthy and I know how you love to have it growing for you.Cher Sunray Gardens
that looks good...mine does not do well...it didnt survive attacks from insects...:)
I never have much luck with pak choy..Only 1 survived last time. Is it true that pak choy do not need much watering? I noticed during this rainy season, many had wilted away..Ps: Can you share with me the type of fertlizer u used on them, plz??
Pak Choi never does well for me,
ReplyDeleteLooks very healthy and I know how you love to have it growing for you.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
that looks good...mine does not do well...it didnt survive attacks from insects...:)
ReplyDeleteI never have much luck with pak choy..Only 1 survived last time. Is it true that pak choy do not need much watering? I noticed during this rainy season, many had wilted away..Ps: Can you share with me the type of fertlizer u used on them, plz??
ReplyDelete