Plumeria in my garden is so white....resemble purity but the flowers do not have smell at all! Is this usual? i grow up thinking that Plumeria have a strong smell especially at night but mine have none! May be I should try to smell it at night?! hahahha....
 |
| After a good shower! |
Flowers need a shower too.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, I have the Plumeria you have photographed. Its botanical name is pudica, but we call it the Hammerhead Frangipani because of the shape of the leaves. Mine isn't out yet, but it doesn't have a scent either, but it is still beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhen something is that pretty it's worth having regardeless of smell.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
It's beautiful! Looks like it glows in the moonlight!
ReplyDeleterainfield: may be soap too! hhahhaa...
ReplyDeleteMarisa: Oh really!
Sunray: You're so right!
Holleygarden: Yes! I feel the same!
Śliczny biały kwiat. Pozdrawiam
ReplyDeleteI guess the scent is only evident towards the evenings. Most fragrant flowers are only release the scent towards the evening time.
ReplyDelete