Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Weekend vegetable




I was suppose to harvest Pak Choy 2 weeks ago but since I had a lot of winged beans and I was away too, I decided to let the Pak Choy for another weekend. The heavy rain caused 2 of the plants to have root rots. It was raining continuously for 3 days....on and off and the whole place at my garden become wet, soggy and the vegetable bed become like a small pool. Luckily I manage to harvest Pak Choy before the leave become yellow.


Last 2 days there were no rain at all and I manage to pour some soil to make a raise bed. Hope the rain won't do any harm anymore!

I just wonder, when it rain, we complain of too much rain and when it doesn't we do complain otherwise........Human...... hahahhahaaa.....

3 comments:

  1. Human, you and me, are too complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm the weather is never perfect wherever we live is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much rain is definitely not good, some of my plants have rotted! Your Pakchoy is really nice! Have a nice day, Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete