Thursday, December 15, 2011

GBBD - December

Monsoon season is here now. A long wet day and night. Clothes seems to take few days to dry! Nevertheless we have sunshine in between. I should be thankful for it! Some of the flowers are in full bloom but many drench by the downpour. So i'm left with few photos to take!

This Plumeria doesn't have smell! but it's so beautiful!

Ixora seems to enjoy rain i guess as they have ample of blooms!




For more flower blooming around the world please feel free to visit may dreams gardens

9 comments:

  1. looking at those beautiful flower pics in an envious mode...haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw in TV news that KL got flooded yesterday.

    Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Malar. My ixora are still in bud, so I am looking forward to them flowering. I think they are the same pink tone as yours. Here is Australia, it's called 'Malay Pink'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do have some beautiful plants

    ReplyDelete
  5. aloha,

    i love all your beautiful shots of your flowers, its the rainy season also for us in east hawaii and boy its a really wet season, above normal

    thanks for sharing these beauties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, Malar, happy GBBD. Your yellow flowers are looking especially lovely. Brightens up my day.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete