I was awarded with Liebster Blog by onslowandmissb and suburbanvegplot . Both of them has a wonderful gardening blog and I learn a lot from them!
Thank you so much for the award! Liebster means "favorite".
I'm very new to this gardening activities. I learn gardening from my mother who love gardening. Her main interest are in roses and jasmine.
The rules in accepting the award is as below:
2) Thank the giver and link back to them
3) Choose five blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you'd like to pass the award on to and leave a comment for them on their blog.
It's very hard to choose 5 blogs as all the blogs that I visit is really great and are my favorite! Anyway let me list down five of them:
1) tengablescottage.blogspot.com - A woman with an artistic touch!
2) glallotments.blogspot.com - A place where I learn a lot about vegetable gardening!
3) thesagebutterfly.blogspot.com - She has a lovely garden!
4) potagery.blogspot.com - A malaysian who has a productive garden in Japan
5) msgreenfingers.blogspot.com - Ting have beautiful patio at her home and her another blog is really interesting!

Thank you for nominating me for an award - I'm glad you think my blog worthy of it.
ReplyDeleteI did receive the same award a short while ago so I have already made my nominations but I'm still really pleased that you nominated me as well!
Congratulation! It's fun to read garden blog from Malaysia although my blog isn't about gardening. I feel related to my studies.
ReplyDeleteWish you happy blogging all the way of 2012.
Thank you, Malar, for extending the Liebster Blog to The Sage Butterfly. I am so honored and grateful that you find enough value in my blog to recognize it. Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteTahniah dapat award. Happy gardening and blogging.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Malar, for the Liebster Blog Award! I am honored, too. It may take me a bit to get the icon on, as I am not very good at the computer, but I will get it on there soon. Happy blogging to you and thanks again! Egretta
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the blogs listed! Very good blogs.
ReplyDelete