It's been quiet some time since I grow tomatoes. It's really nice to see little tomatoes dangling around. Tomatoes from own garden taste so good! totally different from the one we buy in market! Don't you agree with me?
My new little tomato seedling have been transplanted to the ground. Hope they do well.
Totally agree. You can say I am a tomato snob. Only eat home grown tomatoes.
ReplyDeleteYour tomato plants are very healthy looking.
I agree, tomatoes fresh out of the garden are the best. They make me want to grow some.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Cool! Hope the plants will all flourish lots of tomatoes for you and family. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I wish I could have tomatoes now in the garden. It is still too cold for tomatoes. I suppose I will have to enjoy looking at yours.
ReplyDeleteThe seedlings look healthy and are grouwing well. I hope you get plenty of tomatoes as home grown tomatoes are really better than those bought at the store. Have a great week end!
ReplyDeleteNorma: You must have a lot of tomato plants in your garden!
ReplyDeleteSunray: I agree with you! ;)
Stephanie: Thank you! ;)
Sage: Soon you will have your too! ;)
Egretta: Thank you!