Friday, February 24, 2012

Chillies Update


I have another productive plant after winged beans! A single chilli plant in my garden is producing a lot of chillies. I have too many until I do not know how to use it. I plan to blend them and use for 'sambal' cooking. I do not know if the taste is similar to blended dry chillies paste taste but I will try. At time we put some assumption in our work so I assume chillies are same whether dried or not....hahhaha....


6 comments:

  1. Malar, your vegetable garden is really productive! Now you may have enough chilies to dry and make curry powder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickled chilli tastes good too. You may eat with fried noodles. Mmmm yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chilies are looking great! I must try to plant some again! I always fail at chilies! You could pickle them, and then eat it with fried noodles or beehoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We freeze our surplus chillies - so we have fresh chillies available all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Malar, good idea to use them to make sambal :-D

    ReplyDelete