Thursday, February 16, 2012

GBBD - February 2012

The weather nowadays is not easy to forecast. When I was young, I know the monsoon season will start from October till early January. After that rain will be on and off. But now, things have change so much. I feel that Monsoon start late in November and it continues all year long.... We can't predict when is hot spell time anymore.

Plants seems to enjoy rain and hot sun in this tropical weather but they too suffer from un-predictable weather. Anyway I have some pretty bloom for GBBD this month.







To see more flowers blooming around the world, please visit  may dream flowers 

5 comments:

  1. Is the top flower balsam?

    Some really beautiful blooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all really pretty blooms. Nice to see yours while waiting for ours to start.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have many beautiful blooms, all my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems the weather is unpredictable everywhere! Pretty blooms. Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear your weather is as unpredictable as our is, anymore :-( Still...you're right, the plants seem to be producing some beautiful blooms :-)

    ReplyDelete