Monday, February 20, 2012

cabbage - 2nd time

I never had luck with first havest of cabbage this time. Monkeys tasted them. I chop the left over head of cabbage. Currently there are 3 head forming. I believe it will be a small one but it's ok to have it than never.


As tomatoes, cabbage taste so good fresh from garden! 

Broccoli have added a lot of leaves. It's time to harvest them too since it will bolt soon due to hot weather here. The leaves taste good when saute with garlic and ginger!



grasshopper is tasting the leaves!


5 comments:

  1. At least monkeys are one pest we don't have to contend with

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you can grow that many cabbage in that pot. Way to go.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I have earlier, I should not have bought cabbage this morning.

    You can give yours to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cabbages look great. I'm just coming to the end of my winter ones - I need to make room for planting potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small but sweet. Our cabbage is usually small. Your broccoli looks like it is about to form a head.

    ReplyDelete