Pandan have been around in my garden for about 4 months. Previously it was sharing the bed with Roselle. As the Roselle dry up, the whole bed is for Pandan. It look better now. More leaves have been added.
Pandan is used a lot in Asian cooking. I use them in cake, kuih ( asian dessert) and even while cooking rice. The Aroma is really refreshing.
Do you use Pandan in your cooking?
At the same time, some of you have asked for Roselle seeds. I just want to check if the seeds have reach you?! ;)
Pandan is used a lot in Asian cooking. I use them in cake, kuih ( asian dessert) and even while cooking rice. The Aroma is really refreshing.
Do you use Pandan in your cooking?
At the same time, some of you have asked for Roselle seeds. I just want to check if the seeds have reach you?! ;)
I love pandan wish I can grow them here too. But the weather here too dry for pandan.
ReplyDeleteI used to place Pandan leaves inside my car.
ReplyDeleteIt smells good, and chase Cockroaches away.
I don't use pandan leaves so much but I do like their smell in desserts.
ReplyDeleteMalar, Never heard of that, I wonder what is the local Indian name for Pandan?
ReplyDeletePattu
Gardenerat60