Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mango tree putting up more leaves!

Mango tree that I planted from seed has put up many more leaves and has started to branching out.



8 comments:

  1. I always like looking at and touching new leaves. They are so soft and supple...and usually a different color than when they are mature. How tall will that grow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get lots of mangos; they are delicious. Your chilis look ready to eat in your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zinnias are looking great too, Malar. The first of my standard size ones has buds on it now. Hope they look as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really grown big. Looks like that is going to really be a big tree someday.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is so lush and your fowers are beautiful. What kind of mango did you plant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tak lama lagi boleh pasang buai and nikmati buah mangga;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sage: Young leaf is very soft! It will grow to be a big tree!

    why I garden: I hope I can win the monkeys.....

    Sue: It takes 1 year more I guess.

    Marisa: I love Zinnia. SO easy and hardy plant!

    Sunray: Yes! It will become big tree soon! ;)

    Norma: I don't knw the type. I just throw many seeds after eating and one grow up! ;)

    MKZ: Pasang buai boleh lagi...tapi makan buah....let's hope the monkey keep for me some.....

    ReplyDelete