Friday, February 17, 2012

Green beans

After so long, finally I manage to harvest few green beans! I should say I'm satisfied with few beans as before this for about 8 months I never really have luck with green beans!

There are many flowers and little beans dangling around. I hope I can harvest enough this time from 3 plants!






7 comments:

  1. Green beans is one crop that thrives in our climate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope that wasn't all you got on 3 plants. Hopefully you'll get lots more before they are done for the year.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read a trick that I thought would be helpful - shake the plant and you'll be able to find any hidden beans. Your beans look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beans look good... hope you have a long harvest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beans look really good and I hopw you get lots more. The flowers on the bean vines are so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready to harvest one green bean today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue: It does well at the shaded area in my place! ;)

    Sunray
    Lrong
    Egretta
    : I hope so! ;)

    Wendy: shake the plant? Off i go now! hahahhaa..

    rainfield: Did you find the beauty in it? ;)

    ReplyDelete