Butterfly pea or commonly known as Bunga Telang" in Malaysia is seems to be very happy growing at a corner of my garden. I can see many little seedling emerging from the garden floors. Sometimes neighbours who pass by pluck the dry seed pods!
It has strangle the lemon tree to some extend. The lemon tree seems to be ok with the vine. They seems to be living in harmony! Butterfly peas must have fixed the nitrogen in the soil for the lemon plant. So lemon plant don't mind to provide place for the vine to climb on.......
mine grow so well on the hedge and climb on so many higher plants. Yours look so beautiful
ReplyDeleteI'm just sowed the white telang last week. Hope growing well.
ReplyDeleteBUtterfly pea really is fond with the weather now.
ReplyDeleteA happy partnership
ReplyDeleteEndah: they are really pretty right!
ReplyDeletenormala: I never seen a white variety before.
MKZ: yes! ;)
Sue: I think so too! ;)
I bought it from Olive In The House - they have 2 types with single and double layers.
Delete