When do you identify something in garden is in abundance? When you share with family? friends? more than what you consume?
As of now I have cili padi in abundance. I seldom use them. Most of them are self seed chillies. I share them with neighbours, family and with birds! Yet many just turn red and wasted.
I wonder what type of bird eat this chillies. They are spicy though!
As of now I have cili padi in abundance. I seldom use them. Most of them are self seed chillies. I share them with neighbours, family and with birds! Yet many just turn red and wasted.
I wonder what type of bird eat this chillies. They are spicy though!
Nice prolific plant! I planted 6 varieties of peppers from seeds. That's interesting that the birds are eating your chilies, wouldn't that be too spicy for them? I guess they like it hot, ha ha! Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteMalar, never saw or heard that birds eating chilies. Maybe they thought it was berries..
ReplyDeleteThey are looking lush and healthy this year and it's nice to have extra to share.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Yes we share, A plot neighbour also took produce to a local hospice and they were delighted.
ReplyDeleteYes... it looks so abundant!
ReplyDeleteWe freeze them, and use them bit by bit...
ReplyDelete