The weather have changed so much now. It's raining everyday. Sometimes it's too much but I don't dare to complain....I still remember the drought we had back in January and February.
It's a blessing to have rain actually!
Finally Torenia have decided to make a "come back" to my garden after long time!
This is pretty miniature hibiscus
That is one pretty little hibiscus! So lovely!! Re weather, I think it is kind of scary. Very sunny during the day and suddenly thunderstorm... heavy rain... But hey yes you are right, I have not forgotten about the dry spell yet either... for now rain is better hehe...
ReplyDeleteThe dry season is coming, here. It much better for my garden than the rainy season. Too much rain, too high humidity and too much blight.
ReplyDeleteYour garden looks so flourish.
We have had some welcome sunshine for a few days.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIf complaining too much, our creator will go crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty blooms. Love that little mini Hibiscus. Glad you are through the drought there too.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Beautiful blooms, Malar!
ReplyDelete