Pucuk Manis have been growing quietly at the back of the garden. Very minimum care is given but they don't mind about it. They are growing happily.
Beside the vitamin rich vegetable, this leaves are believed to increase breast milk in human.
I like to add pucuk manis leaves in my dhal curry and they can be stir fry like pak choy too! They taste sweet and tasty. How do you cook this vegetable?
Oh, I love this pucuk manis too. Common named as Asin-Asin. I always prepared it for masak lemak. It's more tasty if you join it with sweet potatoes and salted prawn.
Oh, I love this pucuk manis too. Common named as Asin-Asin. I always prepared it for masak lemak. It's more tasty if you join it with sweet potatoes and salted prawn.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteI have this veggie plant too. I sometimes use the leaves to cook soup noodles. Very nice!
That looks great. Nice and healthy and seems to be growing extremely well there.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
I add pucuk manis to homemade pan mee in soup, topped with minced meat, mushrooms, fried ikan bilis - yummy!
ReplyDeleteHow would you cook the leaves?
ReplyDeleteWe call it daun katu, we use to make soup from it.
ReplyDeleteI use it to make soup too. Mine is more than 3 years old.
ReplyDelete