Same situation with my red spinach. The grasshopper already have fun with it.
Hi Malar,My pak choy are mostly got eaten up too, so sad! :(
My garden is full of grasshopper! Holes everywhere...
In my new garden, grasshoppers sample most of my foliage! I'm going to declare war on them soon.
Must admit - I don't really like spinach so the grasshoppers could have mine.
Then these grasshoppers become as strong as Popeye.
I never have luck with red spinach! ;(kitchen : is it snail?endah: mine too! stiletto: It's not easy to control them except by using pesticide....sue: hahahhaa....rainfield: they are!
Same situation with my red spinach. The grasshopper already have fun with it.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteMy pak choy are mostly got eaten up too, so sad! :(
My garden is full of grasshopper! Holes everywhere...
ReplyDeleteIn my new garden, grasshoppers sample most of my foliage! I'm going to declare war on them soon.
ReplyDeleteMust admit - I don't really like spinach so the grasshoppers could have mine.
ReplyDeleteThen these grasshoppers become as strong as Popeye.
ReplyDeleteI never have luck with red spinach! ;(
ReplyDeletekitchen : is it snail?
endah: mine too!
stiletto: It's not easy to control them except by using pesticide....
sue: hahahhaa....
rainfield: they are!