Many blogger friends have asked me on why my photos taken at night. This time i took in the evening! hahahhaa.... Daun Kari has grown taller! The last when i saw it was still small. Did it grow over the night???
The young shoot
My Internet connection is having some problem. Anyway To all My Chinese blogger, Gong Xi Fa Chai and to the rest Happy Holiday!
My daun kari grows very very slowly. During the first few years, it was like hibernating. I really like the smell of fried curry leaves. Happy Holidays!
Your pokok daun kari is extremely healthy.... mine is half that. I know there should be lady's finger, tomato and brinjal are somewhere around there to make curry complete! .. I thought daytime pictures, gives a livelier feel to your garden. (nightime, plants will sleep.. haha) Cheers, ~bangchik and kakdah Tanah Merah, Kelantan
I think this is my first time seeing your pics taken during the day haha. I think daun kari looks sexy. Am eyeing my mum's plant to grow bigger so i can get some cutting from that hehe.
Beautiful. So nice to see green.
ReplyDeleteWah your kari tree so pretty Malar. Your curry dish and other dishes with curry leaves must taste heavenly.
ReplyDeleteMy daun kari grows very very slowly. During the first few years, it was like hibernating. I really like the smell of fried curry leaves. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteYour curry leaves looking healthy Malar. Can actually smell them here!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy holiday to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the New Year Wishes! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteYour pokok daun kari is extremely healthy.... mine is half that. I know there should be lady's finger, tomato and brinjal are somewhere around there to make curry complete! .. I thought daytime pictures, gives a livelier feel to your garden. (nightime, plants will sleep.. haha)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
~bangchik and kakdah
Tanah Merah, Kelantan
Beautiful! is great seeing some day photos too.
ReplyDeletehappy new year!
MKZ
ReplyDeleteCarolyn: Thanks for dropping by! Soon the spring will arrive to brighten up your garden!
p3chandan
Curry leaf is a must in curry! ;))
Autumn Belle: I think they do grow very slowly but all of sudden you will realize they have grown taller....
rainfield
One
Hope you had wonderful celebration with family!
Bangchik
fer
Day time photos does look good but i seldom get the chance....
Your curry leaf plant is very lush! Nice to see some daylight photos of your lovely plants!
ReplyDeletemust be full of fragrance!
ReplyDeleteDo you use it often?
Wah, I am itching to have such a pretty curry leaf plant here...
ReplyDeleteI think this is my first time seeing your pics taken during the day haha. I think daun kari looks sexy. Am eyeing my mum's plant to grow bigger so i can get some cutting from that hehe.
ReplyDelete