Maybe you wanna help these babies to climb a bit?
Milka may be right, they may need a little help. Is that an oregano plant at the back?
Mine also giving me a lot of male flowers always. You have many variety of plants growing in your garden.
They look alright.... once they are up there, nothing can stop them.
Milka: I tried to help them yesterday!Kitchenflavour: It's indian borage! MKZ: The first fruit was taken by monkeys....i wonder if they eat them though.....Bangchik: I hope they grow well!
Maybe you wanna help these babies to climb a bit?
ReplyDeleteMilka may be right, they may need a little help. Is that an oregano plant at the back?
ReplyDeleteMine also giving me a lot of male flowers always. You have many variety of plants growing in your garden.
ReplyDeleteThey look alright.... once they are up there, nothing can stop them.
ReplyDeleteMilka: I tried to help them yesterday!
ReplyDeleteKitchenflavour: It's indian borage!
MKZ: The first fruit was taken by monkeys....i wonder if they eat them though.....
Bangchik: I hope they grow well!