Wah so lush and healthy your mint Malar! What do you do with such abundance of them. Do you make mint sauce or any special Indian recipe using them since I love Indian food!
I read that it is better to grow pudina in a flower pot to prevent them from getting too hot to handle. I like fresh mint leaves on my asam laksa and curry laksa too, even if it is only Maggi mee! Oh, yeah, mint sauce for meat tandooris.
Wah so lush and healthy your mint Malar! What do you do with such abundance of them. Do you make mint sauce or any special Indian recipe using them since I love Indian food!
ReplyDeleteI think they are very nice groundcover. Can eat sumore, hehe.
ReplyDeleteI like the aroma. I like eating Laksa with Pudina.
ReplyDeleteThey look alright, with such overflowing will hide the patch between lawn and garden bed. Very healthy indeed!
ReplyDeletep3chandan: i do something called "tovayal" in tamil. Just grinding them with some spices and cook until it get thick.
ReplyDeletemilka: yes!
rainfield61: Can add pudina to laksa? that's good!
Bangchik: They are too invasive!
I read that it is better to grow pudina in a flower pot to prevent them from getting too hot to handle. I like fresh mint leaves on my asam laksa and curry laksa too, even if it is only Maggi mee! Oh, yeah, mint sauce for meat tandooris.
ReplyDelete