All this while i use to write about the monkeys present in my garden but never take any photos of them! Last Sunday i manage to take photos!! There were about 5-6 monkeys came to my garden in the morning. I chase them away. One was a bit stubborn to tease me while sitting on the fence. So i decided to snap it!
Are your neighbours facing the same problem with the monkeys too? Maybe only to your house because you have a corner house (and with so many edible plants). Can bincang-bincang with the neighbours and see can come out with what idea to chase the monkeys away.
ReplyDeleteOh Malar, Both of us are being bullied right in our own garden! Oh dear! My friend says he read from somewhere that a group of monkeys were doing exactly that to someone else's fruit and vegetable garden. These people caught one of the monkeys, sprayed it in red and let it go again. None of the monkeys ever came back again to that garden! I wonder what happen to that 'red' monkey. It does not sound like the right thing to do, isn't it?
ReplyDeletePoor you! Poor Joyce and Malar. Being bullied by little, furry animals. I left some suggestions at Joyce's blog but I am sure those suggestions would not work for monkeys. They are like human. Big dogs would help but then you might end up with a different set of problem.
ReplyDeleteHuh... that one is awesome! But always be careful with monkeys, just in case they choose to strike back..... Did you read about a monkey snatching a human baby and run away... Perhilitan put traps upon request, and take away monkeys alive.
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you have so many monkeys visiting your garden Malar...your house is just next to their home ground! Really feel sorry for you, maybe should call the authorities to set traps like Bangchik said.
ReplyDeleteCheeky Monkey.Hmmm... bigger pest are harder to solve than the small creatures. Hopefully they will soon move away to other place.
ReplyDeleteMilka: Many of us face the smae problem but the worst is me and my next neighbour!Sigh...
ReplyDeleteKitchen flavour: terrible..... As for cat, have you tried using egg shells / seashells? Let us be a bit bad.... Caught the monkey to spray? i have read it somewhere but i'm not so brave enough to catch it...so is my husband....
One: Dogs do have their own set of problem too. I have face it before....and we use to go very early and come back late evening....I'm worried if the dog become lonely,....
Bangchik
p3chandan
I have make complain to PERHILITAN. They came twice but both time the monkey was not in yet! ...sigh....!
MKZ: I don't think they will move away.... may be i should plant all green vegetables only....
Slap it instead of snap it, in future.
ReplyDelete