Monday, April 25, 2011

Sharing and caring?

I took this photos as it's really funny on how all three plants - Ruellia, Kiss me quick and Torenia compromise at the same place. Initially i planted the Kiss me quick plant. After 4 months here is the outcome! I'm not sure if they are helping each others or fighting with each others. Ruellia and Torenia have self seeds themselves here! They are located so close to each others! I love them all that i do not want to uproot any..... Will they survive at same place? Let see....

11 comments:

  1. Torenia selfseed in my kangkung pot too. Look funny haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ulam raja selfseed too.., but in the end a few survive as winner after silent battle on air to breath, space to grow, and soil to anchor... Plants are decent bunch, they make adjustment somehow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is always the fun part whether they are happy together or not. I like sef-seed plants, they are very hardy and you can transplant them when creating a new patch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Diana. I like self seed plants. They are strong and they surprise me by popping up at unusual places. I have some seedlings growing on the recycled wooden table/drum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flowers bring surprises to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. proper selection for mix and match will looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they will survive well, Malar. The Ruellia and Torenia (Fishbone, if I am not mistaken) blooms perpetually. As for the Kiss Me Quick plant, I am not familiar with it. But I like its cheeky name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely combination of purple, lilac and white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natural bouquet of flowers right in your own garden! Lovely! Interesting to see how they will advance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am searching a place where i can buy ruellia....in sibu..ermmm

    ReplyDelete