Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Harvest

My harvest for the weekend!









With little single tomato



May be i can make fish curry with my lady's fingers and tomato!

11 comments:

  1. You can freeze okra and keep it at least 6months if you have abundant harvest. I did that last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish curry would be very delicious with okras.
    You can also fry them with chilli powder and some salt.
    yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Malar! Want some chilli padi to go with your fish curry & okra? It would be nice if you stay next door. Then we can have some harvest exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good choice of recipe! You will have just enough lady's fingers and tomato :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maly-Kadazan girl:
    I only get handful of Okra...;-)

    James:
    Yes, that will be good idea too!

    One:
    Chili padi? that would be great! It will be good to exchange harvest!

    Stephanie:
    I can't wait to taste my lady's finger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a bad harvest..I just started to germinate my okra seeds so hopefully I have a bountiful harvest too.All these postings abt vegetables from other gardeners spur me to start a vegetable plot too.Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great harvest you have! Fantastic, isn't it? I have just sowed another batch of ladies fingers too. I just love this plant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OKC & Petunia : Okra is very easy to be planted. It grow very fast and die fast too!

    p3Chandan: Vegetable gardening is really fun and worth it! Good luck!

    Kitchen flavours: good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's enough okra to make a pot of fish curry. Oh, how I love the okras cooked in curry or assam fish.

    ReplyDelete