Last weekend i bought a pot of below flower! It's so radiant looking orange flower! Unfortunately the nursery guy do not know the name! Anyone know this flower's name?
Looks like your garden will have lots of 'orange' soon. I love the many wonderful colours of impatiens that are available in the nurseries nowadays. All of them are so attractive. This orange one is exceptionally bright and cheerie against the dark foliage :-D
It is a beautiful orange! This looks like impatiens to me, but I'm not too sure....
ReplyDeletestriking colour.
ReplyDeleteI guess its known as Impatiens - somehow a cultivar of a balsam plant (remember the seedpods - when you touch it - it explodes)
ReplyDeleteLooks like your garden will have lots of 'orange' soon. I love the many wonderful colours of impatiens that are available in the nurseries nowadays. All of them are so attractive. This orange one is exceptionally bright and cheerie against the dark foliage :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by and providing me the name!
ReplyDelete