Hi Malar, these are really interesting.. I like the pink and red ones.. I also like the fact you take photos of your plants at night.. Admiring my plants after work is one of the highlights of coming home for me! :)
Your dianthus are lovely. I just love their many varieties. But I have never been able to propagate them. They also behave like annuals, and do not last very long. So enjoy their beauty while it last :)
neat set of flowers. Yea, some plants bloom at the end of their meaningful lives, therefore leaves will yellow too.. ~bangchik
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers. I am not sure about this but I think you can propragate them from stem too.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, Really beautiful. Interested in seed exchange?
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, these are really interesting.. I like the pink and red ones.. I also like the fact you take photos of your plants at night.. Admiring my plants after work is one of the highlights of coming home for me! :)
ReplyDeleteBangchik: I hope i can propagate them! They look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMalay-kadazan girl: stem? I will try that! Seeds doesn't work for me... ;-)
One: I can sent you the seeds but i don't know if they will germinate. I had tried before but failure....
OKC: Well said!
Your dianthus are lovely. I just love their many varieties. But I have never been able to propagate them. They also behave like annuals, and do not last very long. So enjoy their beauty while it last :)
ReplyDelete