![]() |
These 2 tomatoes below stolen.... A big monkey came and took it silently while we were in the house! I just took this photo the day before and next morning it was gone..........! My husband saw the monkey happily walking with my tomatoes! Shall I call this sharing with nature??? Do you know how to prevent monkey from stealing my harvest???
![]() |
| Monkey's lunch..... |





Cheeky monkey...how about making a fence around the tomato plants. At my mom place, monkey pull out her sweetcorn plants when they are just starting to produce ears.
ReplyDeleteEmmm...lovely juicy tomatoes! No wonder the monkeys cant keep their hands off them...
ReplyDeleteAfter the long wait, you finally have your beautiful red tomatoes. Thankfully the monkey left some for you to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I think you have to build cage like what Bangchik did for his vege he he...
ReplyDeleteYour tomatoes look really good! I am sure they are juicy and yummy :-D
Wow! I am so impressed. I can never grow tomato successfully. Just look at yours!! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnd that monkey... If you build a cage, it has to be heavy enough so that monkey cannot remove. Our parks here use dustbins with extra heavy lid to prevent monkeys from stealing food from the trash bins.
Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThey are nice, rich and well toned. It is never the same as those in the market. Home grown is always the sweetest, the most juicy and the definitely the best!!... About monkey, be nice to the poor guy, he is hungry.... Wanna try d.i.y. cage...?
ReplyDelete~bangchik
Dear all,
ReplyDeleteThis is my 1st time to harvest tomato! It's really different than those in market!
A family of monkeys are continuously attacking our neighbourhood! they ransack our kitchen too. The other day it bite and open my plastic bottle which i keep chili powder....poor monkey...
Ya! Poor monkey and poor you too. Looks like there are too many monkeys in your neighbourhood. Do you think the 'authorities' can bring them to the jungle?
ReplyDeleteOne: My house is near to jungle....new housing area..... many monkeys...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh - I can't believe you have wild monkeys!!
ReplyDelete