I enjoy walking in the garden first before I head out to school. It makes me more motivated and refresh even though I will have a long week. Wow you really wake up so early in the morning.
Very pretty. That first one is sure interesting and different.Cher
mkz: Me too! I wake up at 5.20am everyday.....sunray: The 1st is bougainvilla flowers!
Some lovely blooms Malar, sure will attract pollinators to your garden especially the sunflower,zinnia and roses.
Pretty. I bet they will look even better if you take the pictures when the sun is out :)
I enjoy walking in the garden first before I head out to school. It makes me more motivated and refresh even though I will have a long week. Wow you really wake up so early in the morning.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. That first one is sure interesting and different.
ReplyDeleteCher
mkz: Me too! I wake up at 5.20am everyday.....
ReplyDeletesunray: The 1st is bougainvilla flowers!
Some lovely blooms Malar, sure will attract pollinators to your garden especially the sunflower,zinnia and roses.
ReplyDeletePretty. I bet they will look even better if you take the pictures when the sun is out :)
ReplyDelete