The sunflowers in my garden have make every passerby to have a look. Some even asked me for the tips to grow them! hahhaha..... I feel funny since me myself is totally new to sunflower and tried few times before making it bloom and produce beautiful Flowers!
I have a few sunflowers blooming now. I guess the seeds from the previous batch dropped and they grew on their own. Who knows you may have some seedlings emerging on their own too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
ReplyDeleteOur sunflowers often drop their seeds and grow again the following year - that is if the birds and mice don't eat them all first. we even have sunflower seeds in our bird feeders that drop onto the ground and grow like weeds.
You have many new sunflower batch soon.
ReplyDeleteWait for the sunflower head to dry up before you collect the seeds. You can keep the seeds for future use or let it explode on the ground and germinate new plants.
ReplyDelete