Last weekend i cut off 5 of the sunflowers to harvest the seeds. To my surprise only few fat seeds was available. Others was flat and i don't think it will germinate!
I prepared the small pots for the seeds. Let's see if they germinate!
Same thing happened to me too. Most of the seeds are empty although they look really good, round and fat outside. I keep the good ones, then the rest (hollow ones) i will still throw into the pot, see got chances to germinate or not...
Same here. Not all of them come with fat seeds.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck. Evening Sun sunflowers are never that big and fat.
ReplyDeleteI shall see them months later.
ReplyDeleteSome seeds love to continue sleeping and reincarnate as humus. Anyway good luck, for new sunflower babies...
ReplyDeleteSame thing happened to me too. Most of the seeds are empty although they look really good, round and fat outside. I keep the good ones, then the rest (hollow ones) i will still throw into the pot, see got chances to germinate or not...
ReplyDelete