Wednesday, June 22, 2011

House Plants

Most of us have House plants in the house for decoration purposes. They can be colourful foliage plants or flowering plants. Some of house plants do purify the air too! That's double the benefits to us!








These are some of my house plant collection. How about you?

5 comments:

  1. I have a big garden at Cerok Tokun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely houseplants. I use to have them but I ran out of room with all my other decorations so I garden outside only now.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainfiled: I can't beat your collection! ;)

    Sunray: You ahve beautiful garden!

    MKZ: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they have double benefits! I love houseplants. They are in the kitchen, living room and next to my dinning area as well. I have aglaonema also. Is that a dracaena? I used to have that indoor too. Enjoy the weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete