
I'm planting corn again. I know many of you know what happen to my previous attempt but I just can't resist the corn seeds in my fridge. I promise myself for 1 more trial only. I know the risk but I'm really so eager to plant it again!
The little seedling was transplanted to the ground last weekend. There are happy to grow with Balsam. Hope to see some corns this time around.......or may be it's just a day dream.
Good luck with the corns. I think you must put netting this time..
ReplyDeleteHello Malar! Good try again. I am sure you will have better result this time. I like to follow your passion in gardening. You have just made me want to re-sow some seeds that have failed to sprout earlier. Thanks :-D
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, Good luck with the corns!
ReplyDeleteMalar dear why not plant pumpkin and bean together with your corn. They like each other~the three sisters.
ReplyDeleteHope you have better luck this time around Malar. Im also going to start planting them again, I had a good harvest on my first try!
ReplyDeleteoooh, good luck! I tried corn too (a dwarf baby corn) and no success.
ReplyDeletei have always heard that to have successful pollination of corn you must plant at least 4 rows deep. so you might consider plating more corn, at least 16 pots and place them in a square formation. you could plant green beans in with the corn, they like to grow up the corn stocks. good luck!
ReplyDelete