It's been long since i harvest tomatoes right from my garden ! Finally!
My garden is not so productive now. I have only few tomatoes, chilies and a bitter gourd to harvest. Oh yes, a little carrot too! I think i pull it out too fast. Anyway all of them are in the fridge waiting for me to cook!
My garden is not so productive now. I have only few tomatoes, chilies and a bitter gourd to harvest. Oh yes, a little carrot too! I think i pull it out too fast. Anyway all of them are in the fridge waiting for me to cook!
Can you see the carrot? I think i pull it out early! Anybody know how to judge if carrot is ready to be pull out?
Yummy red tomatoes. We only have yellow ones at the moment. Carrot can be a bit tricky to harvest. It takes so long for them to grow roots.
ReplyDeleteYours is better than mine. I don't even have a carrot! Only leaves, haha.
ReplyDelete