The first batch of Balsam were Tall and the stems were fat too. They were half of my height!
The 2nd generation of Balsam are never tall like their mother! Somehow it stay low. half the height of their parents. The fertilizing and watering are almost the same. I wonder why..... may be some message was sent through the genetic codes to the seeds i guess! ;-)
The 2nd generation of Balsam are never tall like their mother! Somehow it stay low. half the height of their parents. The fertilizing and watering are almost the same. I wonder why..... may be some message was sent through the genetic codes to the seeds i guess! ;-)
| Their flowers are still pretty! |
Happens to my balsams also! Strange right? btw your balsam is really beautiful :-D
ReplyDeleteVery pretty flowers and I actually like the little smaller height.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Your garden look pretty and tidy Malar. We usually only see a glimpse of plant :). So we got a sneak peek today.
ReplyDeleteHey Malar, i saw your laundry bag in your garden! Haha!!
ReplyDeleteNature has her own ways that sometimes humans cannot comprehend? :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie: Is it? Then may be they behave the same i guess!
ReplyDeleteSunray Gardening: Me too like the shorter version!
MKZ: My garden is tidy? You haven't see it fully yet! hahaha...
milka: We have the same thinking! recycling!
Lrong: You're so right! I wonder what was the message sent!