At the earlier stage when i try to collect the Roselle seeds, i end up with young seeds or flat seeds which i doubt will ever germinate. I try o sow them but none germinated. My single Roselle was aging and demand for the Roselle juice in my house increase. That's went Bangchik had a Roselle seeds giveaway! The seeds were healthy and have germinated successfully!
Anyway by time i learn to save the seeds. I let it dry on the plants and i get a lot of healthy and fat seeds! So now i believe i won't run out of supply for Roselle!
Hello, Malar! I looked on Blotanical, and you are the only Malar I can find — so I hope I have the right person! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my Voodoo plant post. I have followed a couple of blogs in Malaysia. It is nice to find another one. It is fun to read about a part of the world so different from my own, yet with gardeners with a similar spirit for plants. Best wishes - Deborah
ReplyDeleteRoselle, red seeds, the juice, so good!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to grow it successfully. Not sure what the juice tastes like but the plant is nice.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Hi it's nice to be able to grow things from seed. I like to do that also when I can instead of buying plants. I am following you now, would like you to drop by and follow if you can.
ReplyDeleteCraig Outdoors
Hi Malar,roselle plants looks so nice n healthy.
ReplyDeleteYou do such an amazing job with seeds!
ReplyDelete