Friday, July 22, 2011

Strength - plant do have....

I believe plant do have special strength to survive! Some strive well and some die half way. They do teach us that life have many obstacle and we have to strive well to succeed!

My chili plant is the Best example. Mealy bugs constantly attack them. I have tried garlic spray, water jet, cleaning by hand and even pesticide but they do come back for more! I always assume this will be my last harvest. I did post about it before but somehow the plant survive and give me more and more chilies!



Now most of the leaves have yellowed and the plant look so bald but look at the chillies? Wow! Somehow it teach me life lesson!

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

9 comments:

  1. It's surprising that it is dying back but still producing peppers. Glad for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plants are tough, really... as you said, we can learn a thing or two from them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words of wisdom... Never give up, but look up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great philosophy. I agree that plants can be quite tough, but so can people if they have the right attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love that quote - it would be great in my office as I'm a counselor working with teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Malar! I'm still struggling to grow a chili plant! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunray: It's suprising for me too!

    James
    Lrong
    Egretta
    Holly
    wendy
    It's a great lesson humankind!

    MKG: you are so funny! I still can't bet with your healthy plants!

    kitchen flavours

    ReplyDelete