Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Harvest

Last weekend was really busy. I tend the garden. Did some weeding and cuttings. Many of my plants need hair cut so i spend a lot of time in the garden. Finally manage to complete my aim!


I did harvest some tomatoes, beans, chilies and radish! The radish was very small. They have big leaves but very small root! May be i over fertilize them. Anyway i kept the leaves too since it's edible. Overall weekend was very productive for me!




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your harvest looks nice - tomatoes, onions, okra, beans, and I like the look of those white radishes! I bet they taste sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radish top are edible. Good for you Malar. How did you prepare them. You have many pickings in your garden now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malar, I am signed on your blog today. Your veggies look so nice. I did not know the radish tops could be eaten. Happy gardening and happy blogging, Egretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly: They taste good! Thanks for dropping by!

    MKZ: I just saute them with garlic and ginger. Simple but tasty! No so many picking la. I still can't beat you! hahahhaa...

    Egretta: Top of radish is edible. You can just saute with ginger and garlic! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I include the radish top into the same pot of soup ;-) I am amazed by your harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Radish soup with pepper is delicious!

    ReplyDelete