Cabbages are forming head now. They look so juicy for the grasshopper that it never realized that I'm going to catch it after this snap!!
This is my second attempt. The head will be small since i planted them near to each other. Nevertheless I bet the taste is not impaired! I still can remember the fresh taste of my first cabbages. So juicy and crunchy!
| yum! yum! |
This is my second attempt. The head will be small since i planted them near to each other. Nevertheless I bet the taste is not impaired! I still can remember the fresh taste of my first cabbages. So juicy and crunchy!
Looks really good. Can't believe you have that nice growth on it in a pot.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Malar, your cabbages look great. You will enjoy them! Happy gardening, Egretta
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I have these cabbages several times. Do you get any seeds? I don't.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a nice looking cabbage. Maybe I must grow one too.
ReplyDeleteYour cabbage looks good. Yum in coleslaws.
ReplyDelete