Friday, September 9, 2011

Propagation of Indian Borage

In my Mind today!


Indian Borage with self seed spinach

The stem cutting of Indian Borage. More leaves have been added. I have blogged about the goodness of the leaves before. Therefore i planted few of them around the house

5 comments:

  1. Malar... so nice to hear from you. I have Indian borage all over my garden they are so easy to grow. Your garden is looking very nice and the jam tarts, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this will take off and grow well for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have some FOC borage plants in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These plants are very useful to have. Iam sure they will do well in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cine: All over the garden? Wow that's a lot of them!

    sunray: I hope the same too!

    Autumn belle: FOC ? that's good news!

    lotusleaf: Beneficial plant to have in the garden!

    ReplyDelete