The other day i tied all my mangoes in the paper. It was big and but haven't ripe. I was worried about pest. I never thought about monkeys as i thought they have left my garden alone. It's been 2 months since i saw them.
Unfortunately they came after so long and took all my 6-7 big mangoes! Damn! Every time i have big vision to my garden, here comes the monkeys to spoilt everything!
May be as last option i need to have dog to chase them!!
Ooh, so annoying! Monkeys would be a hard pest to get rid of!
ReplyDeletePoor Malar! So sorry to hear about the monkeys again! I was actually wondering about them since you did not mention about these monkeys for quite a while! A dog seems like a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWell that is not good. I can't even imagine that. Hope it's the last you see of them.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Perhaps as Joyce suggested, a dog to keep them away? Your mango look so good! I have to buy them RM24 perkg here.
ReplyDeleteYour mangoes must be very sweet.
ReplyDeleteThe monkeys certified this.
Bernie: It's so annyoing actually!
ReplyDeleteKitchen flavours: I think i need a dog! I'm so upsat.
Sunray: I hope so too!
MKZ: RM24???? Wow that's very expensive!
rainfield: I think so since i never get the chance to eat the ripe one!
I agree that a dog will be good for the monkey treatment.
ReplyDelete