Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Roselle jam biscuit

I saw 2 small bottles of  Roselle jam in the fridge and wonder what shall I do.We seldom eat bread. The jam looks so yummy that I decided to do biscuit with them!

I modified the Pineapple Jam Tart recipe and make the Roselle jam as the filing! It tasted so heaven! Very rich taste!


The recipe are the same as pineapple tart and i think most of us know it!


Now i have bottle full of Roselle jam tart! hahhaha...

I'm linking this to Wendy's GTTC

11 comments:

  1. The biscuits look so appetising! I have planted some roselle cuttings, and I think they have rooted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, Malar. It is also to make roselle jam than to make pineapple jam, and I bet there's that same sourish tang to it that pineapple jam has.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good, Malar! Very soon it will be Deepavali, perfect tart for a festival! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever of you, Malar. I'm sure they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this looks beautiful!!! I really wish I could try this - I bet the combo of the crumbly pineapple and the jam would be so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look yummy. Now I have to go off and google roselle jam. No idea what it is, but interested to learn something new.

    (I came over from the GTTC at Greenish Thumb)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lotusleaf: Roselle is very useful plant to us!

    garden Haven: Yes! it has very special taste!

    Sunray: Yes!

    Kitchen Flavour: You're better then me in cooking! The tart already finish! gheee....

    One: My intention was not to waste the jam but it turn out so good!

    Wendy: Try using homemade roselle jam!

    Egretta: It's yummy!

    The sage butterfly: Yes!

    Lindalou: It's very easy to grow plant. Definately delish! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete